A decision to donate a computer to the Digital Divide Initiative can reduce the untidiness in your place of business and leave you feeling positive about the many benefits associated with your decision to give back to the communities in which we all live and work.
Your generous donations will assist our donation programs and key community organizations we have partnered with, a substantial source of much needed educational and vocational assets that will be used to the betterment of those truly in need.
The Digital Divide Initiative evaluates each and every donation on a case by case basis. Whenever financially beneficial, DDI will repair, refurbish, and properly prepare donated property for placement into an educational environment or other cause we support. The ultimate goal being to maximize the benefit of your donations both financially and through educational purposes to the communities in which we live.
The importance of us giving this kind of attention to improving donated property prior to placement cannot be over-emphasized! This feature of the Digital Divide Initiative program results in significantly greater income and benefit for the community.
We will accept any of the following computer equipment:
· CPUs – Intel Pentium 4, Celeron, Duo Core, Centrino and AMD Processors
· Monitors – 15” and 17” CRT or LCD
· Hard Drives – 40 GB or higher Hard Drives (will accept 20GB)
· Computer Parts – All types CD/DVD-ROMs, Memory, Video Cards, Modems, NIC Cards
· Computer Cables – Power cables, USB Cables, Parallel Cables, Monitor Cables
· Storage devices – USB Flash Drives
Equipment Drop Off
Digital Divide Initiative
Drop Off Hours
Monday and Thursday
2:30pm - 8:00pm
Tuesday and Wednesday
2:30pm - 5:30pm